Monday, September 28, 2020

Quick Birthday Card

 I needed a fast birthday card so I cased this cute card for my brother's birthday.  I didn't have the cupcake stamp set so I used Birthdays Take the Cake instead.


I die cut the words from each of the colored papers and also one time from white. I backed the colored letters in white for a tiny bit of elevation and then used the negative space in the white sheet to place the words on the pattern paper. I colored the cake with the alcohol markers.





You can see the shine in the gold letters better in this photo.




This card came together really quickly since the sentiment is all one die. 




SUPPLIES:


Stamps: Birthdays Take the Cake (mft)

Paper: White, Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal (pti), gold (not sure what this is), Party Plaid Paper Pad  (mft)

Dies: Big Birthday Wishes Die-namics, Birthdays Take the Cake (mft)

Other: Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers



1 comment:

Liz said...

This is a cute card. The gold paper really shines. I’m sure your brother will love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...