Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Hand-Penned Petals

 I have new SU ink & stamps to play with. I love all the Hand-Penned Petals cards that I have been seeing and I had to get in on the action. There are many firsts on this card, for me at least. 

I started by embossing a 4x5-1/4" piece of Sahara Sand with the Dainty Diamonds embossing folder.




Then I dic cut the the 2 parts of the flower in white. I liked a color combo I have been seeing of Misty Moonlight, Mint Macaron & Pale Papaya. I do not have Pale Papaya but I do have a the retired Apricot Appeal which looks close enough to me. For the Misty Moonlight & Mint Macaron I stamped off one time before stamping on the flower. I cut a piece of Apricot Appeal card stock with the Penned Flowers die and layered it under the flowers.



Next I stamped and then die cut a sentiment from The Greetery with Versamark, embossed it with some Walnut Stain Distress embossing Glaze from Tim Holtz and attached with a tiny staple.


This set is so pretty and I look forward to making more cards with it.  Thanks for stopping by!


SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Hand-Penned Petals (SU), Sentiment Suite: Thinking of You (The Greetery)

Paper: White, Apricot Appeal-ret (SU)

Ink: Apricot Appeal, Mint Macaron, Misty Moonlight (SU); Versamark

Dies: Penned Flowers (SU); Sentiment Suite: Basics (The Greetery)

Other: Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder (SU); Walnut Stain Distress Embossing Glaze, Tiny Attacher (Tim Holtz); fun foam


1 comment:

Vickie R. said...

Very pretty! I love all of the texture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...