Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nature Walk

I just got this stamp set from Stampin'Up and love the vintage look. I'm not that great at coming up with vintage cards but I'm going to make a stab at it. This card was spurred along by a sketch challenge and a color challenge. What more help could I ask for.



I started with the birdcage stamp on white cardstock. I then inked up the bee stamp but stamped it off once before stamping next to the birdcage so it wouldn't be too bold. I did that 3 times. Then I did the same thing with the no.147 stamp.  I used the ink pad around the edges of this piece and then matted it with Pear Pizzazz and then Rich Razzleberry. I think you can tell the rest pretty easily by looking at the photo.

Stamps: Nature Walk, Fancy Flexible Phrases
Paper: Rich Razzleberry. Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Cottage Wall DP, White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Scalloped border punch, white taffeta ribbon, Jewelry Tag punch, Vintage Trinkets



The sketch come from this week's Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge SSC191.
The color combo is from ColorLab's Color Challenge #29







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...