Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Get Well & Hello Doily

New stamp and new color! Fun stuff!  Here is the new SU Hello, Doily stamp done in Wisteria Wonder.



I stamped the doily in the new 2011 In Color Wisteria Wonder. I added some retired Vintage Violet ribbon and then matted it on Wisteria Wonder and then Whisper White.  I punched some Wisteria using the decorative label punch but it seemed too big for the white oval so I cut out the mid section, taped it together on the back side and then added the oval. You have to look really close to see it. It fits much better now.

This card also works nicely for the SU Only Challenge SUOC24.

Stamps: Hello Doily, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Vintage Violet ribbon (ret), large oval punch, decorative label punch, dimensionals


Addendum:  I needed a sympathy card so I went back and reworked this slightly.  Only minor changes. This time I didn't cut down the decorative label punch and I moved it up.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...