Monday, October 3, 2011

Cute Little Gingerbread Men

These Post It pads use the set that got me into stamping many years ago.  It's called Seasonal Patches.  I went to a Christmas card stamping event at my church and one of the cards used this stamp.  I fell in love. I didn't know what company made the stamp but about a week later I was riding the bus to work and the lady sitting next to me had a Stampin'Up catalog.  I asked if I could look at it and there was my little stamp.  I placed an order with her and I've been stamping ever since :-)


The base layer of Soft Suede is 6-11/16 x 3-1/8". I scored from each end at 3-1/8".  The gingerbread man is popped up on dimensionals.  I'm really loving the Spice Cake DSP and I hope you like my gingerbread men too!

Stamps: Seasonal Patches
Paper: Soft Suede, Pool Party, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Spice Cake DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Cajun Craze (marker)
Accessories: antique brads, dimensionals


2 comments:

The Apple Crate said...

More cute post-its! This stamp is an oldie but a goodie. I love your story, too! :)

Liz said...

I love how the Cajun Craze heart really makes this little guy pop! Thanks for sharing your story of how you got started stamping. How fun to be able to pull this set out and still make such lovely things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...