Thursday, November 10, 2011

Birthday Star

This card is a case of Tui Nathan at Stampin Time. I made this for my daughter's birthday so I had to delay posting but the happy day is now past so here it is.  I love the color combo of pool party, riding hood red and kraft (aka crumb cake).  Here's all the details:

Pool Party print DSP: 3-1/2 x 4-1/2”

Black strip: 3-1/2 x 1-1/2”
Kraft strip: 3-1/2 x 1-3/8”

Riding Hood Red strip:  4-1/2 x 1” (when crimped it will be about 4-1/4")  Use your paper snips to cut the ends. It is attached to the kraft strip with red sticky strip.

Star:  I used an embossing tool on my score pal from each point all the way across the star to the opposite side. Then I pinched up the long sides and folded in the short sides. I hope that makes sense. There are 3 SU dimensionals under the star to hold it place on the scalloped circle.

White scallop circle: Attached with a dimensional near the top and bottom to lift over the crimped red strip.




Stamps:  Family Phrases
Paper: Kraft, black, Riding Hood Red, Pool Party Print DSP, White
Ink: Black
Accessories: Nestabilities scalloped circle, SU star, crimper, dimensionals, Score-Pal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...