Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Milk Carton for New Grandson

I made this little milk carton to give out to everyone after my daughter's baby was born in lieu of cigars. It's filled with blue and white M&Ms.  I used the SU milk carton die with my new Big Shot and it worked like a dream.  I used red sticky tape to seal up the carton and then added a strip of Baja Breeze Prints DSP all around the carton and used red sticky tape to secure that as well. I stamped a little red car and filled in the headlights with some silver rhinestones. The backside has his name and birthdate handwritten with a few red stars below.  I tied some Pool Party Baker's twine around a clip which I've had for years and which matched to perfection.  Hope everyone enjoys this little treat!



Supplies:
Stamps: Little Hot Rod (PTI), So Many Sayings (SU)
Paper: Kraft, white, Baja Breeze Prints DSP
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Black
Accessories: Clip (unknown source), Pool Party Baker's twine, Silver rhinestones (Recollections)
Tools: Milk Carton die (SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...