Monday, June 17, 2013

Flying By With a Quick Card (CTD246 & Simon Says...Transport)

I went down to my stamping room to put some things away and my new Flying By stamp set was sitting on the table. It was too much to resist.  Just a quick card. Shouldn't take too long. Right?




I had already checked my computer for color challenges this morning and thought I could dash out these little planes in the colors of this week's Color Throwdown Challenge and the Simon Says Challenge is "transportation".


  


I popped one of the planes up on a dimensional so it's not a totally one layer card.



Thanks for flying by!  Have a great week!


Supplies:
Stamps: Flying By (Lawn Fawn), Happy Trails (PTI)
Paper: White (PTI)
Ink: Pear Pizzaz, Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Basic Black (SU)
Accessories: Flying By die (Lawn Fawn)

3 comments:

Lori said...

Too fun! Love the paper airplane images in this unexpected color combination. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a sweet and fun CAS card! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at CTD!

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Debbie :-) I need to get me this stamp set !! LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...