Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Papertrey September Blog Hop Challenge

Finally some time back in the "stamping room".  Building a house is so much work. Not that I'm personally doing any of the labor but there is always something that the builder wants us to pick out or make a decision on.  Yesterday, however, I had some time to play and since I just got Papertrey's new Holiday Cheer set I put it to work for Papertrey's Blog Hop Challenge.




I had also planned on getting into this week's Case Study challenge so the layout comes from that but I just didn't quite finish in time. After adding the wreath to the background I tried to figure out the best place to put the sentiment.  I couldn't make it work next to the wreath so I added it on top of the wreath.



I added a couple clear SU rhinestones which I colored with a red Sharpie pen. Each layer is popped up on a dimensional.



Thanks for stopping by!


SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Holiday Cheer (PTI), Petite Pairs (SU)
Paper: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Brilliant Blue (SU markers), Versafine Onyx
Accessories: Black hemp twine (SU), rhinestones (SU), dimensionals
Tools: Top Note die  & Word Window punch (SU), Holiday Cheer die & Woodgrain Impression Plate (PTI)

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

So sweet and pretty!

Lizzie R said...

Very cute and simple. This is great!

Lindsey said...

Love this. I love how your fabulous wreath immediately grabs your attention.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the sentiment placement!

Energy Innovation said...

Hi nice reading your ppost

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...