Sunday, November 17, 2013

Titus is 9 Months Old

Once again it's time for a card for my grandson. He's 9 months and just started crawling. My daughter, her husband and Titus are coming out to visit next week and I can't wait to see them! So here's the card. This month I went with a pirate theme. I die cut the ship from Ahoy Matey and popped it up on dimensionals over the treasure map.


Hope you are having a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Ahoy Matey (Clearly Besotted), Treasure Island (TAWS)
Paper: Black, White
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Other: Ahoy Matey die (Clearly Besotted), dimensionals


One more thing. My daughter crocheted this Viking cap for his Halloween costume. Of course he was the cutest kid out Trick or Treating!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...