Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Titus is 11 Months

This card was for my cutie pie grandson Titus who is now 11 months old. ,



I tried to copy what I've seen others do by adding Glossy Accents over the number 11 to give it shine and dimension. Mostly it just looks blobby or maybe it's gloopy. Whatever it didn't turn out like I'd hoped.  I guess I need more practice on this technique :-)  After attaching everything I thought it didn't seem festive enough so I squeezed my ink pads together to get ink in the lids, I took a paint brush full of water and swished it around in the lid and then tapped the brush over my card to spritz on some color.  The little puffs of smoke behind the truck are really clouds and the dirt was made using the Itty Bitty Backgrounds set.

Happy 11 month birthday Titus!



SUPPLIES:
Stamps: I Dig You, Itty Bitty Backgrounds (SU),  Little Hot Rod, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday, Birthday Style (PTI)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Basic Black marker (SU), Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Silver brads, White Baker's twine (SU), dimensionals, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday die (PTI), 1/8" circle punch, scotch tape

2 comments:

Krista Quick said...

Super Cute!!! The card is cute too ;)

The Apple Crate said...

Love it!! You come up with the cutest ideas each month!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...