Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hubbies Father's Day Card



Here is the card that I made for my husband. I case'd this card cuz I just really liked the look. I did change the upper right corner. I punch Tag Sale #5 out of white card stock and then stamped the sentiment near the bottom. I did some paper piercing and tied on Baker's twine. Then I cut off the top of the tag and attached it with dimensionals to the card. The stamped panel was run through my Big Shot with the Linen & Canvas impression plate after stamping of course :-)

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!!


SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Handy Hardware
Paper: Kraft, White (SU)
Ink: Midnight Muse, Bashful Blue (SU), Pure Poppy, Kraft (PTI)
Other: Linen & Canvas Impression Plate, Tag Sale #5 (PTI), Baker's twine, dimensionals, paper piercing tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...