Saturday, September 26, 2020

Piece of Cake For a Friend

Here is a birthday card I made for a friend at church.

I just got some Tim Holtz distress oxide glazes and I wanted to try them out. I die cut the cake and then tapped Versamark all over. Then I sprinkled Fossilized Amber glaze all over and heat set it. So the cake is really shiny but you can't see that in the picture.

I ink blended some Antique Linen distress oxide ink all around the perimeter of the circle and the cake is popped up on foam tape. I used 2 colors of yellow Zig markers to color the flame on the candle.


Thanks for stopping by to look at my card :-)


SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Birthday Greetings (mft)

Paper: White, pink (pti), Petite Gingham paper pad, Positively Preppy paper pad (mft)

Ink: Black, Antique Linen Distress Oxide, Veramark

Dies: Piece of Cake die-namics, Inside & Out Stitched Circles (mft); Scallop Stackers: Large (pti)

Other: Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Glaze (Tim Holtz), Blending brush, foam tape, Zig markers

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...