Friday, August 19, 2022

Topsy Turvy Cake

 I have a thing about cake stamps & dies. I love them. So when I saw this funky die set it went right on my wishlist. When it came back in stock I immediately ordered it. This card is for a couple at church celebrating their anniversary next week.


The cake has 5 layers to choose from and I went with 3 of them.  I ink blended each layer with distress oxide. From top to bottom I used: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo & Picked Raspberry. To add some bling I cut the frosting out of a Pop-Up Die Cutting Glitter Foam Sheet in white  by Spellbinders. The sentiment is hot foiled.



Supplies used:

Paper: Melon Mambo (SU), gold foil

Ink: DOX (Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar)

Die: Crimped Frames (The Greetery)

Other: Big Dots embossing folder-ret (SU), Pop-Up Die Cutting Glitter Foam Sheets-white (Spellbinders) 

Hot Foil Plate: More Sentiments (Spellbinders)

Hot foil: Shiny gold (Spellbinders)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...