I'm getting started on my Christmas cards.
The wreath on this card was inspired by Mary Deatherage.
• Die cut 1 wreath from Pear Pizzazz and 1 from each of the colors in Eden’s Garden Cotton Paper (Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent)
• Die cut 1 wreath with stars from the silver foil
• Evening Evergreen 5-1/4 x 4"
• Gingham Cottage dsp: 4 x 2-3/4”
• Sentiment strip Smoky Slate: 3-1/4 x 1/2”
• Evening Evergreen: 3-3/8 x 5/8”
• Foam tape under dsp & sentiment
• The embossing folder must be run through twice to cover the entire Evening Evergreen piece
Stamps: Sparkle of the Season (SU)
Paper: Evening Evergreen, Smoky Slate, Pear Pizzazz, Gingham Cottage dsp, Ever Eden Cotton Paper (SU), silver foil
Ink: Evening Evergreen (SU)
Dies: Seasonal Swirls (SU)
Other: Wintery 3D embossing folder, silver cord (SU), foam tape