Sunday, November 13, 2022

Framed Florets Celebrate

I needed a birthday card for a friend and I had just received Framed Florets and wanted to use it. I also had a negative piece of pink foil on my desk so I put the two together for this card.  



It's difficult to see in the picture the frame is cut from shimmer white cardstock.  



The foliage is cut from silver, vellum and Polished Pink.




Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!


SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Framed Florets (SU)

Paper: White, Shimmer White, Hibiscus Burst, silver (pti), 20221-2023 In Color dsp polished pink (SU), vellum

Ink: Polished Pink (SU)

Dies: Framed Florets, Fabulous Frames (SU)

Other: Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, silver cord trim (SU)

Glimmer Hot Foil Plate: Illustrated Floral & Solid (Spellbinders)

Hot Foil: Pink (Spellbinders)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...