Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Art of Life Take 2

Another Art of Life card. I'm trying to use some of my neglected, retired, favorite stamps.

I had stamped some images for my previous Art of Life card that I didn't use and they seemed perfect for the SplitCoastStampers SC321 weekly sketch challenge.  It's a pretty straight forward card. The flowers are popped up on dimensionals. I've also been having fun using the Jewelry Tag punch and Vintage Trinkets. The little tags are punched out of Cameo Coral, Rose Red and Pretty in Pink paper to match the Raspberry Tart DP. I left a sentiment off the front of the card so that I can decide what to put inside when I need it at a later time.





















Stamps: Art of Life
Paper: Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla
Ink: Rose Red, Always Artichoke (markers)
Accessories: Jewelry Tag punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, Vintage Trinkets, Victoria Crochet Trim, linen thread, dimensionals



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...