Monday, March 28, 2011

DD Birthday Card

This is for my daughter whose birthday is today so I can finally post this card.  I CASE'd it from this card with a few changes of my own.

The base is Melon Mambo which is such a pretty color. I haven't used it much but am falling in love with it especially when combined with Pretty in Pink.  The next layer is Whisper White edged with the Eyelet border punch.  I used retired Pretty in Pink Prints Pack DP for the layer under the circle which was cut out with a Nestability die and popped up on a dimensional.  The cupcake is Melon Mambo and Pear Pizzaz, also popped up on a dimensional.  The flower button is from the Brights collection and has a piece of Baker's Twine threaded through it.  5/8" white taffeta ribbon is layered over the Pink DP with another piece of Baker's Twine tied over that for the final touch.


























Stamps: Create a Cupckae
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink Prints DP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzaz
Accessories: Eyelet border punch, Build a Cupcake punch, Brights button, 5/8" white taffeta ribbon, Baker's Twine, dimensionals

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love the baker's twine and the eyelet scallop. Such pretty colors, too. I'm sure your daughter loved it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...