Saturday, May 14, 2011

New Blossom Tripple Layer Punch & Bold Blossom

Well I've been missing for a couple weeks because my husband and I drove across country from Washington (state) to Atlanta to visit my daughter and her husband.  I think I'm in stamping withdrawal and we're leaving again in 2 days for a 2 week trip.  I'm going to try to take stamping supplies with me on this trip but how do I pick what to take with me.  Quite the conundrum!

I just received new stuff from the Summer mini so had to get a quick card in before leaving.


I played around with the new triple layer punch and ended up with the outer layer punch from Real Red Print DP, the middle layer Real Red and the top layer Regal Rose.   The close up is a little blurry (never try to take pictures when you're in a hurry. The camera knows!)  There is a dimensional between the Real Red print layer and the Real Red/Regal Rose layer.  The rest of the card is pretty straight forward.  

Stamps: Bold Blossom
Paper: Real Red, Regal Rose, Real Red Print DP, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch, stick on pearl, Real Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals


1 comment:

Victoria said...

So pretty. Love the fresh colour and feel to this card! Enjoy your holiday!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...