Monday, May 23, 2011

The Open Sea

Well I'm here in Utah and I brought what stamping supplies I could cram into my rolling bag. I got my order from the Summer Mini just before leaving so of course that came with me. I decided to make a card for this week's Clean and Simple challenge.   I must say that I am really frustrated with the color in the photo.  The Not Quite Navy looks more like blue.  Does anyone else have this trouble?  I have a Canon camera.  Do other brands have more true color?  I guess I need to research this. Anyway, here is my card.

FTL141





The card is pretty straight forward. I stamped the ship, cut it out, attached it to the NQN circle and then popped that up on a dimensional. The sentiment is also on a dimensional.

Stamps: The Open Sea, Best Dad Ever
Paper: Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Nautical Expedition DP
Ink: Early Espresso, Not Quite NAvy
Accessories: Scallop Border punch, circle punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Bakers twine, scissors

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...