Saturday, March 31, 2012

Many Thanks

Here is another version of the same card.  The base of the card (which you can't see unless you open the card) is Whisper White. I added a piece of Twitterpated DSP to the bottom of the card. The top portion of the card is textured white card stock. I used the Edgelit die and the Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on the bottom edge. I added a piece of Island Indigo below that making the identical edge.  Then I stamped an image from the Bordering on Romance stamp set in Basic Gray ink.  I watercolored some Blushing Bride on the flowers and while they were still wet I added a bit of Riding Hood Red near the centers of the flowers. The leaves were colored with Lucky Limeade and the small flowers with Island Indigo. The centers of the flowers are Crushed Curry with a few dots of black made with a black marker. I don't know if you can see that in the picture.  The sentiment from Petite Pairs was stamped in Basic Gray (with an unfortunate little bloop off to the side).  I think that's it :-)


Supplies by Stampin'Up:
Stamps: Bordering on Romance, Petite Pairs
Paper: Whisper White (regular and textured), Island Indigo and Twitterpated DSP
Ink: Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray
Tools:  Edgelits die, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...