Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Playing Around

Here are a couple cards that I made this week.

The first card took me forever. I was CASEing this card but just kept twiddling until I finally had something that I sort of liked.  The base of the card is Poppy Parade followed by Pool Party, Everyday Enchantment DSP and then Kraft. I punched out the flower with the Blossom Punch. The center of the flower is from the Mixed Bunch set and stamped in Pool Party with an antique brad in the center and then backed with Soft Suede. This is popped up on a dimensional. Below it is a flower punched with the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch in Poppy Parade with an Everyday Enchantment brad. The smallest flower is punched with Boho Blossoms punch (Soft Suede) and Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (Pool Party) with a mini gold brad.  Pool Party seam binding is tied around and the sentiment is stamped with Favorite Greetings (retired). Lastly I pierced around the edge of the Pool Party layer.


Stamps: Favorite Greetings (ret)
Paper: Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Kraft, Soft Suede, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Pool Party seam binding, brads
Tools: Blossom punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, dimensionals, mat pack & paper piercer


The next card uses Rich Razzleberry card stock which is something that I don't use a lot but thought my parents would like as this will be their Easter card.  The hydrangea is stamped in black and colored with markers in Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive. The black & white striped ribbon is layered on white textured card stock (hard to see in the pic). I edged this with the Scallop Trim Border punch and then tied some white taffeta ribbon over the whole thing. The three buttons are tied with white Baker's Twine and attached with glue dots. The sentiment is from Cute Converse.  Hopefully I remembered all the details. Inside is stamped "Happy Easter".


Stamps: Because I Care, Cute Converse (ret)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, White (regular & textured)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive markers, Basic Black
Accessories: 3/8" white taffeta ribbon, 1-1/4" Basic Black striped grosgrain ribbon, Brights buttons, Baker's twine
Tools: Circle punches, Scallop Trim Border punch, dimensionals


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...