Saturday, April 14, 2012

To You From Me

I think most of this card is pretty self explanatory. The flower was watercolored and then popped up with dimensionals. The sentiment is taped to the flower panel but has a dimensional under the lower right corner.  The buttons are adhered with glue dots.



All Supplies Stampin'Up:
Stamps: Because I Care, Best Yet
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Black, White, Tempting Turquoise Prints DSP
Ink: Black, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
Accessories: Brights buttons, White Baker's Twine, 1/4" Black grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, 
Tools:  circle punches, aquapainter


This second card is very simple. I made several of these as thank you cards for flowers sent to my MIL's memorial service. The stamp is "A Big Thank You" by PTI and it's all one stamp so was super simple. The sentiment panel is popped up on dimensionals to give it a bit more interest.




1 comment:

The Apple Crate said...

I really like the second card. I don't think I would have been brave enough to do something so simple, but it looks fantastic! Especially the white on white layer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...