Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hexagons Day 2

I discovered a cool website called Design Seeds that is nothing but color combinations.  It's great for inspiration. I chose a theme from today called Sunshine Tones and after I made my card I realized that it is pretty close to yesterday's color scheme.  I guess I must like these colors.  Here are the Stampin'Up colors I chose to use:

Bordering Blue
Basic Black
Pool Party
Certainly Celery
Concord Crush







I used the entire sheet and left the border template on the card base.  I made the mistake of stamping some of the hexagons in black and it really stained my stamp. Rats!  Next I stamped the sentiment on a strip of white, tied some Baker's Twine on the left side and stamped another hexagon on the right. This is popped up on dimensionals.  More tomorrow (hopefully) :-)



Supplies: 
Stamps: Happy Hexagons (PTI), Warmest Regards (SU)
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Bordering Blue, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Pool Party, Concord Crush (all SU)
Accessories: Baker's Twine, Dimensionals
Tools: Cover Plate Hexagon Die (PTI)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...