Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me

My birthday was last week and I got new stampin' stuff to play with. So that's what I did this afternoon.  I used the ColourQ and CAS(E) This Sketch challenges for inspiration.

   




I'm loving those little triangles in the Trifecta set by mamaelephant.  I stamped them 3 times and then added the sentiment in Always Artichoke.  I really wanted to use my new enamel dots and thought it might add a bit of interest so I added those next.  They are a bit hard to see but I didn't want them to distract too much. The triangle panel is popped up on dimensionals. The white background panel is embossed with the Linen Impression Plate by PTI but you probably have to look hard to see that in the picture. Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Stamps: Trifecta (mamaelephant), Mini Blooms (PTI)
Paper: Always Artichoke solid & Always Artichoke from a retired Pattern Pack, Sent With Love DSP, White (SU)
Ink: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade & Always Artichoke (SU)
Accessories/Tools: Linen Impression Plate (PTI), Fishtail Flag Stax (MFT), Enamel dots (Teresa Collins), dimensionals

2 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love the rows of triangles - very mod and funky! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Anonymous said...

Love the mix of patterns, that triangle pattern is fab :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...