Friday, March 8, 2013

New SU Photopolymer Stamps

Stampin'Up has finally added photopolymer stamps to their line of stamps! I've come to love the clear stamps. They are so easy to use and I'm so glad SU has finally come around.  Here are 2 cards I made with their first set "Designer Typeset". The first is a one layer card and the second steps it up using the Case This Sketch challenge layout.  Both are for the Moxie Fab Speech Bubble Challenge.





The arrow placement went pretty quickly but the sentiment bubble took me several tries.  I really am scissor challenged as it took me 3 or 4 attempts to cut the bubble to my satisfaction. And after a couple tries of messing up the "hello" I finally stamped that first and then stamped the bubble around it. Duh!  Finally I popped the bubble Hello up on some dimensionals.  I'm looking forward to playing more with this set! Thanks for stopping by.


Supplies:
Stamps: Designer Typeset
Paper: Island Indigo, White, Calypso Coral Print DSP
Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Pool Party Baker's twine, dimensional,  medium scalloped border die (MFT)

Challenges:


       

2 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love the clean graphic design and the fun colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for linking this up to the Speech Bubble Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...