Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dynamic Duos #49 & FTL237

I made a card today for the Dynamic Duos challenge and the Clean & Simple challenge FTL237. This challenge was to use Basic Gray and Basic Black with a dessert option of giving the card a masculine theme. I think my card meets that as well.  For the Clean & Simple challenge I flipped the sketch.





The card itself is pretty simple. I stamped the stripes. Then I stamped and die cut the telephone.  Next up was the bubble sentiment. To me this was the hardest part - cutting around the bubble. Give me a die instead of scissors any day.  After that the celebrate sentiment and then I ran the panel through my Big Shot with the impression plate.  Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by!



SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Heart-2-Heart #4, Birthday Bash Sentiments, Background Basics: Super Stripes, Comfort Food Additions (PTI); Designer Typeset (SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray
Ink: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Basic Black marker for phone dial
Accessories: dimensionals, Linen Impression Plate, Heart-2-Heart #4 die (PTI)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card. ;-) Perfectly clean and simple, and perfect for our black/white masculine theme. Awesome job! Thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

chera said...

What a fabulous card!!! Just love it@

Dena J said...

I love this card!! So clean and sharp. Shows how black and white can be FUN also.

Unknown said...

Great masculine card, and I love the way you have used these colours. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...