Sunday, April 21, 2013

More Sketched Shapes

I have a couple more cards using Sketched Shapes by PTI.

The first is a case of a card by Maile Belles.  I love her work.  I really need to practice keeping my lines straight.



The second is also a case.  I went with the same colors as the previous card.  They were on my desk so I used them.  I stamped the 3 flag images first with the intention of cutting off the bottom like the card I cased but I decided to leave it as it. Then I punched out the birthday from Summer Starfruit paper and added the sentiment above it.  To spice it up I added the black dots to the left and a turquoise dot on the right.  Thanks for looking!




Hello card:
Stamps: Sketched Shapes & Mini Blooms (PTI)
Paper: White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Handsome Hunter, & Summer Starfruit, Black (SU)

Birthday card:
Stamps: Sketched Shapes & Wonderful Words: Birthday (PTI)
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Handsome Hunter, & Summer Starfruit, Black (SU)
Accessories: Wonderful Words die (PTI), Enamel dots (My Mind's Eye & Teresa Collins), dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...