Saturday, August 4, 2018

Fun with the Colorblock Stencil

It's been a busy summer and I am now getting some time to play with some of my new stuff.

I needed a birthday card and so I adapted this card to a slightly different layout.  The corners use the new PTI Color Block Stencils with Distress Oxide ink. This ink is new to me and I got it because it looked like it really blended smoothly in the videos that I watched and I have to say that I really like how it looks. I added some Nuvo gloss drops, also new for me, and they are really fun to play with.  I hope you like my adaptation of Betsy's card :-)



SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Vogue Vases, Simple Stems, In the Shadows
Paper: White
Ink: Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Fine Linen, Saffron Spice, Honey Nut (pti); Tim Holtz Distress Oxide in Worn Lipstick
Dies: Vogue Vases
Other: Nuvo gloss drops in Ivory Seashell; Color Block Stencil Collection (pti); foam tape

1 comment:

Vikki H said...

Beautiful card and ink blending. Your vase reminded me to ink up my set and get it out of the NBU (never been used) basket!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...