Saturday, August 4, 2018

Thinking of You

Jennifer McGuire recently posted a video on creative uses of embossing folders.  My daughter and I played with this technique and this is my card.

I added Perfect Pearls to the raised areas but you can't see it in the photo and even in real life it doesn't show up much.  I used Nuvo drops to dot the i's. Much easier than trying to glue the tiny little die cut and I love how close a color match it is :-)




Thanks for looking!


SUPPLIES:
Stamps: NONE
Paper: White, Vintage Jadeite, Hawaiian Shores
Ink: Mint Julep, Versamark
Dies: Stitched Rectangles (SSS); Scallop Stackers: Large (pti); Big Basics: Thinking of You Die (pti)
Other: Perfect Pearls, Nuvo gloss drops ‘Caribbean Ocean’; Finial Press Embossing folder (SU ret)

1 comment:

Vickie said...

This turned out darling! I love the colors you chose!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...