Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Color & Contour

 I finally received the Color & Contour set. I have seen so many cute cards out there and so decided to case this one for my first card. Making it easy on myself :-)

The new SU In Colors this year are really pretty but I have so many ink pads from past years that I went looking to see if I had anything close to the Pale Papaya used on this card.  I bought the cardstock so that I could match and I came up with Apricot Appeal. I think it is very close in color so I am going with it. 



For the background scallop piece I used the largest Scalloped Contours die and a piece of the new Pale Papaya Shimmer Vellum. It has a real pretty shimmer to it.

The sentiment is from Sentiment Suite: Thinking of You from The Greetery. I added some fun foam underneath the white panel to give it some depth.


One more thing. I couldn't bear to waste all the shimmer vellum underneath the white panel so I cut out a Hand-Penned Petals flower. It will be used on another card. No one will ever know that it is missing from this card. Well, almost no one :-)




Thanks for stopping by!


SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Color & Contour (SU); Sentiment Suite: Thinking of You (The Greetery)

Paper: White, Black, 2021-2023 Pale Papaya  Shimmer Vellum (SU)

Ink: Basic Gray, Apricot Appeal (SU), Versamark

Dies: Scallop Contours (SU); Sentiment Suite Basics (The Greetery)

Other: white embossing powder, fun foam



1 comment:

Vickie R. said...

This is so pretty! And I love that you cut out a flower from the vellum, brilliant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...