Friday, May 21, 2021

Masculine Birthday Card

 I have quite a few birthdays coming up where I need a masculine card. Those are always hard for me. I looked through my stamps and found a really old set called Classic Convertibles. Seemed like a good choice for a guy card.



The only tricky thing about this card was the piercing. I cut a piece of Very Vanilla to 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" and then used the largest Nesting Basics: Pierced Rectangles die by PTI. Next I stamped the car close to the left edge. I carefully placed the die back into the piercing holes but moved it so that the right side had the same width as the left side and put it through my Big Shot only far enough to pierce the right edge where I wanted it. Then I pulled it back out and cut off the right side just past the new pierced edge. Did that make sense?



I dug through my hoarded stash and found some very, very old Hodgepodge Hardware by SU. It seemed like a good masculine accessory to use.  Do you all hoard your stuff like me? I need to just use it!!!



SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Classic Convertibles (SU)

Paper: Very Vanilla, Cinnamon Cider, Cajun Craze (SU)

Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Cajun Craze marker (SU)

Dies: Nesting Basics: Pierced Rectangles (pti)

Other: Tasteful Textile embossing folder, Linen Thread, Hodgepodge Hardware Antique Brass (SU), foam tape, glue dot



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...