Monday, November 2, 2015

Thinking of You

A lady in my Bible study group had ear surgery so I made a card for us all to sign and send to her. I had to take the picture quickly with my phone so it doesn't look quite as good as I hope that it did in real life.




The flowers and sentiment are stamped in black on Apricot Appeal cardstock. I try to like this color but it really doesn't quite do it for me. I just didn't have time to redo it in another color. I then spritzed the card with Crumb Cake. I should have grabbed some enamel dots too but you guessed it. I didn't have time :-)  I hope that she likes it. 


I'm also adding this card to Jennifer McGuire's Share Handmade Kindness challenge.



SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Peaceful Wildflowers (MFT)
Paper: White (PTI), Apricot Appeal (SU)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Crumb Cake marker (SU)
Other: Spritzer tool (SU), dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...