Monday, September 26, 2011

Christmas MOJO208

Yeah, I finally get to play in my stamp room. I've been making soap for our church craft fair for a couple weeks but that's done now.  I checked out MOJO Monday 208 and I thought that I could come up with something. It took me a while to get into the swing but I like the results.




I love the new Frostwood Lodge DP in the Holiday Mini and the Stitched Stockings punch is so fun too!  The card is 4-1/4" square and I think everything else is pretty straight forward.

I don't usually decorate the inside but my daughter has inspired me to do it.  You can see her lovely cards here.

Thanks for stopping by!




Stamps: patterned pines, tiny tags, yuletide Christmas
Paper: Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Frostwood Lodge DSP
Ink: Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Stictched Stockings punch, Jewelry Tag punch, Bakers twine, mat pack & paper piercer, oval punch

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...