Friday, September 9, 2011

Pennant Parade Hello

I haven't stamped in about a month because I've been taking care of my parents after my dad's hip surgery.  Mom & Dad are both back home now and I had a few minutes to make a card.  The pennant punch was on my table and some pieces of retired SU designer paper so I grabbed my Pennant Parade stamp set and was off and running.  Here is what I came up with.



It's a simple card and there is a small bloop above one of the hellos.  Don't you just hate when that happens! Oh well.  I used the stamp-a-majig to line up all the hellos but I find it difficult to use it with the acrylic blocks and clear stamps.  I just don't get them lined up as well as with the wood blocks.  I cheated a tiny bit and used non SU yellow/white Bakers twine but that's easy to change out.  The card is also an odd size ( 3-1/2 x 6-1/4") because I wanted it to fit into a standard size envelope.

 I can't wait to play some more with new stuff that has been sitting in a box for a month!!


Stamps: Pennant Parade
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, retired SU designer paper (don't remember name)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: In Color brads, Petite Pennants Builder punch, Bakers twine, markers in Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade

1 comment:

The Apple Crate said...

Oh my goodness, this is SO cute!! I love how you repeated the "hello" in different colors across the bottom. Such a happy card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...