Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Christmas Post It Pads

Today's craft fair project is Post It pads.  I had to use more of the Frostwood Lodge DSP because I just LOVE it and I thought the reindeer from the Winter Post stamp set would be a nice complement to it.


The base of Cherry Cobbler paper is 6-11/16 x 3-1/8".  I scored at 3-1/8" from each end.

Stamps: Winter Post
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Frostwood Lodge
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler seam binding, circle and scallop circle punches, sticky tape, dimensionals

3 comments:

Nancy A. Ritchie said...

That is my favorite DSP ever! And I love what you've done with it! Great colors - beautiful design. Thanks for sharing it!

Heidi Kimmerly said...

Fabulous! Love them!

The Apple Crate said...

These are SO cute! I love your design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...