Friday, May 10, 2013

DD#50 Birthday

I really like this card over on Kloset Kreations using this week's Dynamic Duos color challenge.  I was casing the card and when I was finished decided to do my own card for the color challenge.  This week's colors are Calypso Coral and Blushing Bride. Well actually I'm not going to post this card yet so  it will be last week's colors.


I just got this new Papertrey set and decided to ink it up. It took some tinkering to get those tickets placed but I think I finally like the end result.  This card is going to my SIL whose birthday is in May so I'll go back and circle the date before sending it to him.  Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Stamps: Big Ticket Basics, Think Big #12 (PTI)
Paper: Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral In Color DSP Stack, Kraft (aka Crumb Cake), Whisper White
Ink: Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake
Tools: Big Ticket Basics die, Linen & Canvas Impression Plate (PTI)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...