Saturday, May 4, 2013

Triangles and In Color 2013 Sneak Peek

I love shapes. Lots of different shapes and triangles are one of my favorite.  I also love enamel dots. So when I saw a couple very cute cards by Lime Doodle using both the Full Card Triangles die by Simon Says Stamp and also enamel dots I couldn't resist getting that die. To get the juices flowing I started with a case of one her cute cards.


Supplies:
Stamps: So Happy For You (SU)
Paper: Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Black, Crumb Cake (SU), White (PTI)
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Accessories: Enamel dots (My Mind's Eye: Wonderland & Teresa Collins: He Said She Said), dimensionals
Tools:  Full Card Triangles die (Simon Says Stamp)


OK, now for the sneak peek.  I got an SU order yesterday which included the new 2013-2014 In Colors. So what could be better. Triangles and new In Colors.  These new colors are soft and pretty. I love them already!   I hope that you like my card. Thanks for stopping by :-)


Supplies:
Stamps: Sketched Shapes, Mini Blooms (PTI), Trifecta (mamaelephant)
Paper: White (PTI)
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar (SU), Versafine Onyx
Accessories: Enamel dots (Teresa Collins: He Said She Said and Memories)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...