Monday, May 13, 2013

Retro Sketches #63 and Dynamic Duos #52

My original plan was to make a card for The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenged.  I don't have any TAWS stamps so I printed out the free bird image.  That was a couple days ago. I sat down this afternoon to make a card and got caught up in the Retro Sketches layout and then the Dynamic Duos color challenge and didn't remember that the TAWS challenge was also a color challenge. Oops!  So I guess I don't qualify for that challenge anymore.  I still had fun making this bird card :-)

The DD Challenge is celebrating their one year anniversary and they are letting up pick from all their past challenges. I chose the yellow and black combo from DD#3.





Both the bird and the arrow are popped up on dimensionals. Hope you like my little bird. I think he's kinda cute!






Supplies:
Stamps: TAWS free digital bird image, Love Ya Bunches  sentiment (SU), Sketched Shapes (PTI)
Paper: Brights DSP Stack (Daffodil Delight), White  (SU)
Ink: Daffodil Delight marker (SU), Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Teresa Collins & My Mind's Eye enamel dots, dimensionals
Tools: Sketched Shaped die (PTI)


Edited: I got a Dynamic Darling honorable mention for this card. Yay!




6 comments:

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

The bling on your card is absolutely fantastic to coordinate with the color layers. Great card! Thanks for playing Dynamic Duos this week!

Amy Moore said...

That is such a cute card! It caught my eye immediately!

Happy Dance said...

How sweet is this?! Love what you've done here. So perfectly CAS. Great card. Bev : )

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Oh, I love this - I haven't heard of TAWS stamps before and will have to head over and take a look. This is so cute and fun. Thank you for joining us a Dynamic Duo this week.

Darnell said...

Kinda cute?! I think he's stinkin' cute! This is a fantastic card, Deb!!

Darnell said...

Popping back to congratulate you on the well-deserved HM honor from DD, Deb!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...