Saturday, May 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink May Blog Hop


I'm visiting my daughter in Georgia and we (well maybe just me) had time to stamp today between baby naps and feeding.  I made this card for the May Papertrey Ink Blog Hop which is to create a card using flower images and a choice of color combos. Here is the combo that I chose.



I ended up using only 3 of the colors on my card and I got to use my new Ruby Rose set :-)


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Ruby Rose (PTI)
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Kiwi Kiss, White (SU)
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss (SU)
Accessories: Twine, dimensionals
Tools: Ruby Rose die, Linen and Canvas Impression Plate (PTI)

6 comments:

The Apple Crate said...

Beautiful card! Well done!

Kara said...

love it Deb!!

Leigh Penner said...

I love how you used the new Ruby Rose set.... and the placement of your sentiment!

Debra Miller said...

Love the layout, great card!

Nancy Penir said...

That's what I love. Another grandma that carries her stamps on her back! Love the card you made, especially that you created it away from home!

Karen (carefree creations) said...

Wonderful card! I love the layout with the touch of twine and peek of green!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...