Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 288

It's a beautiful day here in Washington. We are having just a wonderful September. I should be outside but instead I went up to my stamp room to make some cards. I'm feeling in the Halloween mood today.  I made this card for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.



I stamped up the pumpkins and played around with colors and finally settled on a Tangerine Tango circle on a black square. This is all topped on some long retired SU DSP.



I ran the tangerine piece through my Big Shot with the Linen impression plate and the black piece with the Rustic Burlap impression plate. The pumpkins are popped up on dimensionals.

Here is the sketch:



Thanks for stopping by today!

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Primitive Pumkpins (MFT)
Paper: Kraft, Black, Tangerine Tango, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP (SU)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Other: Circle and Square Nestabilities dies, Fishtail Flag Stax (MFT), Linen & Canvas Impression plate, Rustic Burlap Impression plate (PTI), dimensionals

2 comments:

The Apple Crate said...

Super cute! I love all the textures!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love those pumpkins! Wonderful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...