Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Card Concept Challenge #50

It's March and time for a new Card Concept Challenge.  This one is fun!  St. Patrick's Day, green, plaid, dots and shamrocks.  Let your creativity go wild!



I happen to love plaid and I have green eyes so guess what my favorite color is :-)  Also March is my birthday month so I love March!!  For my card I grabbed an old SU set called Got Treats? I really need to use those old sets and this one seemed perfect for the challenge. This card is really simple to make and that's my style - Clean & Simple.




Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team and join in the challenge!!  Don't forget your green on March 17th!!


SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Got Treats (SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Garden Green DSP (SU)
Ink: Garden Green (SU)

8 comments:

sandie said...

Great mix of patterns on the papers and stamp, so perfect for our photo x

laurie said...

I love the angles on your card!Fun patterns too!

Unknown said...

Love the grid paper! Just lovely!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love this fun card, Debbie! The colors make it look so fresh and bright!
Take care!
Michele

Sheri Gilson said...

What a fun card, Debbie! Love the mix of patters and sentiment!

AB. said...

Trendy card! Love the angles and the sentiment. :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Great mix of papers for this fun card!

Lilian said...

Very cool card!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...