Friday, March 25, 2016

Papertrey Ink March Blog Hop


Today is Papertrey's monthly blog hop. It's also my birthday and I wanted to have some fun in my craft room.  So I made a birthday card for this month's Papertrey Blog Hop :-)  Here are some of the inspiration photos.

        


Embroidered Blooms seemed like an obvious choice of sets to use - I suppose everyone else thinks so too :-)





There is Glossy Accents on the flower centers. I never seem to learn my lesson about being patient and waiting for it to dry. I always manage to put my hand in it so there is a smudge spot but I'm not going to tell you where. 

Have a great day. I plan on eating lots of Costco chocolate cake later today and playing Dominion with family and friends!  

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Embroidered Blooms (PTI)
Paper: White (PTI)
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy (PTI), Versafine Onyx Black
Other: Linen/Canvas Impression Plate (PTI), dimensionals, sequins (Avery Elle)

18 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful stamping for the challenge - love the colors you used - I don't see a smudge!!

Linda said...

Love this set and your card is lovely.

Patti said...

Just the perfect set for this challenge! Your card is simply lovely!!

Patti

paperkicks said...

I was going to use Embroidered Blooms, but I got side-tracked. Your card is beautiful, and your leaves are stamped perfectly!!

Nancy Penir said...

Well you picked the perfect set, and used it perfectly! Gorgeous card!

lainey said...

Pretty color combination!

Kelly S. said...

Beautiful colors! A perfect set to choose for this challenge!

Connie MacFarlane said...

Love the colours you used with this perfect set for the challenge! A very pretty card.

Kelly said...

this set is really lovely and i think you used it beautifully for this challenge

Liz said...

Beautiful card! Happy Birthday and enjoy the Dominion!

Birgit said...

Well done! I love the colors you used on the stitched leaves. So Beautiful!

Kathy Mc said...

Beautifully done, Debbie! You and Joyce M were thinking along the same wave length. Happy Birthday!

Joyce said...

Happy Birthday. What a fun way to spend a birthday! I love your card. It's so pretty. It is also making me giggle a little because we used the same stamps and colors. Perhaps we had a bit of a mind meld??

Marcia Hill said...

CAS perfection...your card is just lovely Debbie!! :0)

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

I used this set as well and always struggle when I use it, even with my MISTI. Your card looks perfect!!!!

Cindy H. said...

Beautiful card! Smudge spot? I don't care where it is, the card is still beautiful!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!

Marybeth said...

Simply stunning, Debbie! Playing games sounds like fun and we play cards or scrabble almost every day, when my husband comes home. Happy Easter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...