Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter After the Fact

I can't post Easter cards beforehand because my daughters look at my blog so here are the cards that I sent out this year.

The first card is for my 3 year old grandson and is a case of this card.  I think that he turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.



Next we have a card using Hippy Happily by PTI.




My last card uses Polka Dot Parade, also by PTI. His little cotton tail is cut from shimmery white paper which is hard to see in the picture.




Hope you all are having a wonderfully blessed Easter. 


SUPPLIES:

Bunny card #1:
Stamps: Scribbled Sentiments (PTI)
Paper: White, Bitty Dots Basics pattern paper (PTI), Pool Party (SU)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Lovely Lady for cheeks (PTI)
Other: Nestabilities oval and petite oval dies, black Pigma pen, sponge, dimensionals for nose

Bunny card #2:
Stamps: Hippity Hoppity, Confetti Toss (PTI)
Paper: White (PTI), Melon Mambo (SU)
Ink: Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight (SU),  Lovely Lady (pti), Versamark
Other: Hippity Hoppity die, white embossing powder, dimensionals, sequins

Bunny Card #3:
Stamps: Polka Dot Parade #1
Paper: White, Shimmery white
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate
Other: Dimensionals

1 comment:

The Apple Crate said...

Titus's bunny card is SO adorable! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...