Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Birthday DD!

My birthday and my daughter's are 3 days apart. We usually get to celebrate together but last fall she went back to grad school to get her doctorate. Since she is now several thousand miles away I won't be there but she is able to visit with my younger daughter who is also several thousand miles away. What's with that?!!  Anyway, her first celebration was Saturday and her real birthday is today so she gets two cards :-)

I'm using some of the new stuff that I just received from Papertrey.



It took some trial and error with this card but the black strip is cut 9/16". That works pretty well. This card is a case of the one by Lizzie Jones which is quite appropriate since my daughter's name is also Liz.



Happy Birthday Liz!!!


SUPPLIES:

Card #1: (inspiration)
Stamps: A Slice of Life (SU), Ombre Sentiments: Birthday (PTI)
Paper: White Fine Linen (PTI)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Classic Kraft, Fine Linen (candles)- (PTI)
Markers: Creamy Caramel, Coastal Cabana, Barely Banana, Bermuda Bay, Summer Sun (SU)

Card #2:
Stamps: Splits: Celebrate (PTI)
Paper: White, Bitty Star Basics in Sweet Blush (PTI), Basic Black (SU)
Ink: Blush Blossom marker (SU), Versamark
Other: Gold embossing powder,  dimensionals

1 comment:

Liz said...

Cute cards. I'm sure she loved them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...